Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Favorite aunties

I am a terrible person, right? You never spread anyone's business, huh? The best of your father's children? You are a spiteful, rancid little woman who can't keep it together for your kids. You wanna know why people avoid you? It is not because you are truthful. Any child can be truthful. Everyone avoids you because all of the shit you point out in others is what you project. So please, check thyself.

My second mother? Really?  You ain't my second shit! How. DARE you feel entitled to any part of my psyche. Just like your father? You are closer to your mother.  Refusing to get old, even though we all see it. Getting your hands in everyone's business without offering assistance.  Meddling with careful plans just to say you had a part in it. Please ma'am,  sit down.

You bush.....you know what? I don't blame you. We don't know each other and I thrust myself upon you. I tried to fight for someone who appreciates the status quo. Like your daddy? Nah, try again. But honestly, I hope you get what you deserve in the end.    

No comments:

Post a Comment