Monday, September 12, 2016

Do Oghene.

I've got this feeling inside me. It claws at me, eating away, hollowing me out. Making way for the foulness in my head. I try to fill it up myself, with anything I can hold onto, but the factory can produce faster than I can.
I can't scream it out. I can't block it out. I can't find another avenue to live. I can't shield myself. I never got that piece of armour. I can't keep on going down this road.
It hurts me. I can feel it in my skin. My bones are cracking underneath my fragility. I can taste it. It's creeping up. There is no in or out for me, just uncertainty. The relief I am looking for is a complete expulsion of toxic personalities in me.
I can't scream it out. I can't block it out. I can't find another avenue to live. I can't shield myself. I never got that piece of armour. I can't keep on going down this road.
The hardest part is every time I try it's never far enough to get my mind and soul in peace. I give it all. I give it up. I give it all, I give it up. I leave it all upon the floor, my heart, my mind, my soul, the piece of me I don't show. I leave it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment