Saturday, December 3, 2016

tw: bullshit

I’m going to preface this by saying I have never seen Last Tango in Paris and now I am confident in saying that I never will. For those who have not heard, the director of this film mentioned that he and Marlon Brando conspired (his words) to surprise Maria Schneider with the butter rape scene.
In simpler term, Marlon Brando, at age 48, raped Maria Schneider, at age 19, at the request of the director. And now you’re wondering why.

ARTIST INTEGRITY
Apparently, despite the fact that he hired her to do this job, he didn’t think that she could do this particular scene any justice. Instead of trying it out to see if he could be wrong, he raped her. By proxy. And I don’t want to hear that brando is also a victim, fuck that. You raped someone and ruined her life. 

She never worked again. She got into heavy substance abuse and four years before she died, she gave an interview about the experience where she mentioned that she felt raped by Brando. It went largely unreported.
So my question is this. Since filming didn’t wrap that day, if she cut Brando from scrotum to nostrils, what would people say? If she ripped his dick off, and stuffed it down the director’s throat, then ripped off the director’s dick and stuffed it down Brando’s throat, how would she be viewed. They raped her, and she took the violence inflicted on her in the name of artistic integrity, turned it inward, and destroyeed herself. WHEN THE PEOPLE WHO SHOULD HAVE SUFFERED WENT ON TO PROSPER! 
Frankly, I hope Brando is getting raped every day at irregular intervals by the devil, and I hope he is reminded of what he did. I hope that the director is on location on day, has to go to the bathroom, and the port-a-potty is occupied. I hope he goes into the woods looking frantically around until her finds a prime spot, clear and toilet paper there! I hope that he sits down, and finally relaxes. I hope that after a moment, he feels something prickly inside of him. I hope he clenches, sending excrutiating pain, realizing that he sat on a cactus.
And, more than anything, I hope that Maria Schneider is in peace. I hope that Heaven is real, and she is now sipping Arnold Palmers with Arnold Palmer and Prince. I hope she is having sing alongs with all the greats and that this bullshit is long behind her.
And don’t get me wrong. I don’t want this for punishment for what they did.
I want this for reciprocation.

No comments:

Post a Comment